Many consumers hear the word "acid" and assume they should not put it anywhere near their skin. This is an unfortunate misunderstanding since there are actually many acids that benefit the skin, and which are entirely safe and natural. If you are offering private label skin care and wish to provide your buyers with one of the most astonishing ingredients, you'll need to introduce them to hyaluronic acid, and the GoodVara Laboratories's private label skin care Natural Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a great choice.
Packed with high amounts of botanical hyaluronic acid, it also delivers a large number of other ingredients to help restore, improve and protect the skin. Before we delve into those ingredients, though, let's first understand the many benefits of a premium Hyaluronic Acid Serum and why it must be part of your white label skin care.
The Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
Experts will tell you that hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring compound that appears throughout the body in the connective, nerve and epithelial (skin) cells. It is "one of the main components of the extracellular matrix and contributes significantly to cell migration and proliferation". In non-scientific speak, that means it is a natural compound that is created and secreted by cells providing both chemical and physical support to skin cells. It is a key, foundational ingredient for stronger and more youthful skin.
Clearly, if that is the case, almost anyone interested in skin care will be interested in a quality Hyaluronic Acid Serum offered via your private label skin care. After all, a list of its many benefits includes:
- It halts the formation of premature lines and wrinkles - The layers of skin on the body are all supported from inside by a compound known as collagen. We lose collagen as we age, but hyaluronic acid is a key part of the connective tissue and will hold water that undoes the formation of lines and wrinkles.
- It improves and boosts hydration in the skin - As an ingredient that naturally holds water, the use of a Hyaluronic Acid Serum ensures that cells are never without this essential ingredient. Water transports cellular waste and helps cells to remain plump, preventing lines and wrinkles while also ensuring nutrient delivery and skin health.
- It enhances natural elasticity - Because the body produces less collagen as we age, the use of Hyaluronic Acid Serum helps to boost collagen production back to more youthful levels, plumping up the lower layers of the skin, preventing the formation of bags and heavy wrinkles and stopping skin from becoming crepe thin in its overall texture.
- It keeps skin moist and smooth - Trapping moisture in all levels of skin cells, a Hyaluronic Acid Serum is ideal for those who suffer from chronically dry skin, but also those with photo-damaged skin (from UV exposure) and those who may not consume enough water to property hydrate from the inside out.
- It nourishes the skin - A Hyaluronic Acid Serum helps to fill in the spaces in connective tissue with a natural and healthy compound that transports nutrients directly from the bloodstream and into the skin. This means that your complexion is brighter, skin is healthier and moisture is at the utmost level possible.
- It boosts cellular growth - If you ask experts about hyaluronic acid, they tell you that it helps with both cell migration and proliferation. In other words, it helps new skin cells make their way to the surface (giving a healthier complexion) but it also helps with skin cell production. In essence, supplying you with the ability to produce more cells and actually rejuvenating from the inside out.
- It improves skin tone - Skin tone can mean both elasticity as well as the coloration of the skin. When the skin has support for cellular migration, nutrient delivery and circulation, it is prone to be far more even in overall tone. This means Hyaluronic Acid Serum is great for those with both pigmentation problems and a loss of elasticity in the skin.
So, if you are eager to promote your white label skin care and offer an innovative and trendy product that can deliver noticeable results with just a few applications, the GoodVara Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a great choice.
The Further Benefits of a Premium Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Keep in mind, though, that it is also a formula of private label skin care with more than just the hyaluronic acid ingredients. It also contains a load of botanical extracts that include:
- Witch Hazel - Excellent for its effects on the skin and pore clarifying.
- Aloe Vera - Long known for soothing, it is anti-inflammatory and great for healing
- Green Tea - A strong antioxidant, it is great for protecting the skin from sun and environmental damages
- Gotu Kola - A natural anti-aging compound
- Horsetail - A noted, natural antioxidant and anti-aging ingredient, it is also great at soothing and wound healing
- Dandelion - Reduces the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles while firming and balancing skin
- Geranium - Great for reducing inflammation and soothing skin
- Calendula - A fantastic moisturizing agent, it soothes and works as an anti-inflammatory, too
- Chamomile - Known for naturally fading spots, healing scars and working as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient
- Willow Bark - A natural exfoliant, it is also good for combating acne
- Vitamin C - One of the key antioxidants for skin it also stimulates collagen production and heals damages due to UV exposure, among many other benefits
- Vitamin E - A potent natural antioxidant, it also boosts moisture in the skin
It is easy to see why a serum featuring hyaluronic acid will be of interest to buyers of your private label skin care. It is a natural ingredient that can hold 1000 times its weight in water which helps in plumping your skin and instantly moisturizing, it is safe for daily use and all skin types, but it can be enhanced with other, natural ingredients.
The private label skin care from GoodVara Laboratories includes their impressive Hyaluronic Acid Serum that will be of interest to all of your buyers.